Aseltine School exists because of the generosity of our incredible donors.
There are many ways you can support Aseltine students:
- Attend Aseltine Events – Show your support by attending an Aseltine fundraiser or a student event like the Festival of the Arts, student-hosted meals and Graduation.
- Donate – Give an unrestricted gift or support your favorite program; make a tribute gift in memory or honor of a special person or milestone – every gift helps strengthen the Aseltine program and increases our students’ success. (Don’t forget to request a “matching gift” from your employer!)
- Connect with us – Like us on Facebook; follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn; sign up for our newsletter so you can get the latest updates on Aseltine activities and share them with your friends.
- Rewards programs – Sign up with eScrip and earn dollars for Aseltine just by shopping or dining at select restaurants and stores or using their on-line mall.
- Search the web – next time you search the web, use Goodsearch. Aseltine will receive approximately one penny every time you search. You can also earn money for Aseltine with their Goodshop, Gooddining, Goodgames, Goodsurveys – the list goes on!
- Shop or sell online – You can give to Aseltine just by shopping online – at no cost to you! Make your regular Amazon purchases at Smile.Amazon.com. When you designate Aseltine as your cause, we receive a portion of the sales on eligible items. Buy eco-friendly products on Mighty Nest for Schools and Aseltine receives 15% of your purchase price when you select Aseltine as your school of choice. Shop at DonorNation and Aseltine will receive a percent of your purchase price (amount designated by each seller). Post an item for sale on eBay on behalf of Aseltine School (you designate the percentage of the sale Aseltine receives) or buy from sellers supporting the school.
- Wish list – Can you provide any of the items – big or small – that will enhance Aseltine students’ learning experience?
- Become a committee member – Join the Action Committee and help us reach the fundraising, public relations and marketing goals that will build a stable, sustainable future for the school and its students. (Contact Gwendolen Weil: 619-296-2135 x 120 or firstname.lastname@example.org.)
- Become an Angel of Aseltine – Join this group of dedicated volunteers and have fun while raising funds for Aseltine students.
- Make a bequest – Leave a legacy by remembering Aseltine in your will.
- Spread the word – Tell your friends and family about Aseltine’s incredible students; invite them to a school event; bring them for a school tour so they can see the “Aseltine Experience” themselves.
Aseltine School also accepts gifts of appreciated stock and other assets. For information about this and other charitable giving opportunities such as Charitable Remainder Trusts, IRA Distributions and Charitable Annuities, contact Aseltine Development Director Gwendolen Weil at (619) 296-2135 x 120 or email@example.com.